CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Condor Molle Vest


This vest is made by condor and is the only way I survive a game of air soft. Let me tell you that when in a fire fight it is good to know you have all your ammo and gear where you need it.This has 6 rows of MOLLE webbing on the front and 6 rows on the back. and it has Velcro on the front and rear for ID strips. It has loops for a belt on the bottom that i have taken advantage of. I Have found that the Zipper that holds it together is plastic and is a pain in my rear. their is webbing inside for multiple uses I've been creative with it I don't recommend using it for a hydration bladder.
I've added Mag pouches that hold my 6 mags for my M4A1 and I've added my pistol holster and I've added a grenade pouch I use for holding an ammo canister. I love using this vest and will use it until it cant be anymore, you will never find me without it on the field. I give this vest a perfect 10/10 for being so versatile.

0 comments: