CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

Under Armor Heat Gear ( loose fit )


This is my under armor I got because i became so sick of running around in the heat and sweating my but off. So around $30 latter I am not feeling so bad after an hours game. The loose stuff works really good and feels like you are running around with silk as thin as paper on, and it is almost that thin. But it is very durable. It helps me stay a little cooler when i have my uniform on, but during a rest if I take my uniform top off I cool off faster than it takes me to reload my gun. Now I am no expert on how the stuff works nor do I care that much but I'm just glad the manufacturer knows what their doing because I enjoy something that does what it says it does.

0 comments: