CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

True-Spec, Marine Digital Uniform

Now the bases to any good game of Airsoft or real conflicts period requires good camo. My favorite type of camo is Marine Digital, it blends in with the foliage and screws up the way the eye focuses on you. My friends have noticed that during a game when I'm booking across the field they loose sight of me for a split second, and this is due to the fact that the pattern on the uniform messes with the eye. and when you lay still in foliage your like a ghost.
Now the camo works by confusing what the brain thinks it sees, the brain recognizes different shapes and colors, but the digital confuses the brain by distorting the shape of the body.
Now I don't really care how it works but in this situation it helps you understand what and how you use your surroundings to hide where you are I talk about this more in my camo tactics section.

0 comments: