CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, June 29, 2008

TAG Dump pouch


This Magazine dump pouch by tactical assault gear is very nice. the pouch fits snugly on the belt attached to my Vest. it Velcros on and then snaps around to ensure it will stay. I was lucky to get this in Marine digital because it seams everywhere i look they only have the Army crap, but I found this on e-bay what luck. The pouch can hold around 8-10 Mags securely, and features a special Net on top that allows Mags in but not out. and for some serious running and moving the pouch has an adjustable mouth that can be shrunken down.
The pouch allows me to quickly change my ammo without worrying about where in the world i left my empty mags on the game field. that and I got a little sick of placing empty mags back in my mag pouch, it was 12 times slower and I'd lose track of witch ones where full. I hope this pouch holds up to the wear and tear on it because I will never go onto the airsoft field without it.

0 comments: