CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

M4A1 Carbine

This gun is my favorite gun! The gun is made by JG, and weighs 7 lbs and 52 oz. and is about 3.13 ft. long. It fires 6 mm. plastic BB's I recommend using .20 gram BB's. It shoots around 330-340 FPS, and can shoot 500/1000 round per min. The gun fires using a full metal gearbox and has sustained performance. it uses a hop-up system that is accessed by pulling the charging handle. Me and my older brother Jeff Who has his own blog "Gear Geek's" both have this gun and love it. For about $120 this gun is very well made. The only down side of this gun is that my barrel wobbles up and side to side, not very much but it can be noticed. however my brothers gun does not wobble. another problem I have with my gun is that the collapsible stock was extremely hard to get on and I had to use different bolts than what came with it. my brothers did not have that problem maybe because his is an adjustable stock. what I love about this gun is that it out ranges and out shoots my best hopes for an air soft gun, it is compact durable and it feels like you can win the game yourself. The range and speed of this gun is spectacular and i love being able to reach out and touch someone from 100 plus yards, and they never know you are their. my single fire selector is screwed up and shoots on auto but i get used to working the trigger.
This gun has never let me down and has survived some intense Air Soft games consisting of being slammed into the mud. on the down side I wish everyone could afford guns like these.
Out of ten this gun gets a 9 for reliability, 9 for ease of use, 9 for range, 9 for speed, 9 for durability, 9 for accuracy, 7 for cost, 9 for fear factor, and a 8 for versatility. over all the gun receives an 8 out of ten.



(Gun update as of 22 Dec. 08
The gun has been giving me a bit of trouble lately so im replacing it, it has been miss-firing so much it is driving me insane. o and the range and acuracy have worn out.)

0 comments: